Zenni Optical Review and Zenni Optical FAQ
What services does Zenni Optical offer?
- At Zenni Optical, we provide an innovative service that allows our clients to get the best fit possible for prescription glasses.
- In order to ensure that the frames are the best fit for your face, you can upload an image of your face into our system. Alternatively, you may use one of our stock images. However, this will not be as accurate as using your own face.
We provide the following frames and lenses for men, women and children:
Do I need a prescription to order glasses from Zenni Optical?
- If you want to order prescription glasses from our website, you will need to have a current prescription.
- The prescription you use may be from either an ophthalmologist or optometrist.
- Your pupillary distance measurement is also required.
- You may also select eyeglass frames only. For this option, you will not need a prescription.
How much does it cost to use Zenni Optical’s services?
- At Zenni Optical, we have half rim progressive bifocals for men for $19.
- Our full rim progressive bifocals for men are available for $23.95.
- A premium anti glare coating is available for just $4.95
- If you want to tint your glasses, that costs just $4.95
- If you want to protect your lenses from damage due to contact with fingers, an oleophobic coating is available for some products. This costs $15.
Does Zenni Optical offer any discounts on their products?
- At Zenni Optical, we offer several free items with all our orders.
- All products include a light single vision lens with an index of 1.57.
- Each item comes with a free coating that resists scratches.
- All our products have full UV protection.
- We sell each pair of glasses in a free protective case.
- Customers get a free microfiber cloth for cleaning the lenses.
What are the fees for shipping on Zenni Optical?
- At Zenni Optical, we charge low prices on shipping men’s, women’s and children’s eye glasses.
- We charge $4.95 for shipping to US destinations
- We also ship to international locations for a fee of $9.95
- Clients in theUnited Stateswill receive their orders within 14 days
I don’t think my prescription glasses were produced properly. Will Zenni Optical provide a replacement?
- If you let Zenni Optical know of this issue, we will correct the glasses using the specifications provided in the original order.
- You will not be charged for the correction.
- You must let us know of any issues within thirty days of delivery.
How can I contact customer service at Zenni Optical?
Zenni Optical customers may contact us for help with measurements, prescriptions or any step in ordering. We are available via telephone, email and live chat.
Email (sales and technical assistance): email@example.com
Call : 800-211-2105
Write: Zenni Optical
448 Ignacio Blvd., #332